At the last Ofsted inspection it was confirmed that:
We are determined to ensure that all pupils have an equal opportunity to be successful.
That we are uncompromising in your drive to make sure that pupils achieve well and feel safe.
Pupils behave in an orderly way and we have successfully created a positive culture in which children learn.
SIAMS is short for Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools.
SIAMS inspection focuses on the impact of the Church school's Christian vision on pupils and adults. This involves looking at the school’s Christian vision, the provision the school makes because of this vision and how effective this provision is in enabling all pupils to flourish.
More information about SIAMS can be found here.
The SIAMs inspector found that in our school
- Leaders passionately articulate the school’s highly aspirational Christian vision and supporting values, which underpin every aspect of school life.
- The school’s Christian vision and supporting values shape an inclusive and ambitious curriculum, enabling pupils to grow in wisdom and hope for the future.
- Highly positive personal relationships at all levels enable members of the school community to feel welcome and valued.
- Collective worship is inclusive and aspirational and pupils understand how the teachings of Jesus impact on their daily lives.
- Pupils enjoy religious education (RE) and engage thoughtfully with theological ideas. Younger pupils, in particular, are given a range of creative opportunities to reflect and analyse the themes they study.